Futurite is an innovative education company that aims to bring high quality STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics) education to school and college students in India. STEM skills are critical for children as most new jobs in the future will be in STEM fields. Futurite imparts STEM education through innovative courses in Robotics, Programming, 3D Printing & Aeromodelling.
Futurite is looking for prospective franchise partners in residential societies and apartment complexes who can conduct the Futurite Junior Program. The Futurite Junior Program is aimed at 6-10 year old children. Prospective partners must have
- Degree in Computer Science or be proficient in programming
- Reasonable fluency in speaking English
- Be able to spend 3-4 hours each evening and more on weekends
- Their own place capable of accommodating 4-8 children in a residential area. The space can be in the partners’ own home.
- Laptop with modern browser and internet connection
- Comfortable handling children
Prospective franchise partners will be provided Robotics kit, the Futurite Junior Program curriculum and thorough training in the program. The franchise fee is Rs.50,000 for accommodating up to 4 students at a time and Rs.75,000 for accommodating up to 8 students at a time. Depending on location and time spent teaching, franchise partners can earn up to Rs.30,000 per month.
Futurite franchise is an exciting opportunity for those who have a background in Computer Science, enjoy teaching and don’t want to do a standard IT job. Futurite gives you the chance to bring cutting-edge STEM education to school children and build the next generation of engineers and scientists.